2020 4v4 Summer League
Play real volleyball, play every position, play all the way around, play great competition! It’s a 4v4 league for players only! Coaches optional! It is the players’ chance to take all the skills they’ve worked so hard on and just play volleyball! It’s a great league to work on that jump serve and play EVERY position! Get a 4v4 team together and sign up today! Don’t have a team? Attend Tryouts!
Wednesday Divisions (grades for fall 2020)
Lime: 4th-6th grade (lite ball)
Black: 7th-9th grade (heavy ball)
Travel: 7th-9th players from traveling teams
National: 9th-11th players from traveling teams
*NEW* Thursday Divisions (grades for fall 2020)
Mom/Dad & Me: 2nd – 4th Grade
Mom/Dad & Me: 5th- 6th Grade
Stay tuned for a 7th/8th Mom or Dad & Me TOURNAMENT THIS SUMMER!
All league dates are 4 weeks consecutively on Wednesday or Thursday nights.
Session 1: May 6th – May 28th
Session 2: June 3rd – June 25th
Session 3: July 1st – July 23rd
League Matches start at 4:30pm and end at approx 9:40pm.
Requests will be honored when possible.
Locations: Courtside (333 Speedway Circle ste 2) or Suite ONE (2600 Park Blvd Ste 1).
Going to be gone one week? Your team can request 1 week off and double header another week.
Single match per day: $40 per player per session
Double match per day: $75 per player per session
Mom OR Dad & Me: $60 per pair, per session
NEED A TEAM?
Register online at www.NebraskaONE.com for 4v4 “TRYOUTS”.
Wednesday April 22th at Courtside 333 speedway cir ste 2, 4th-6th grade 5p-6p & 7th/8th grade 5p-6p.
Tryout fee is $10 per player.
4v4 League Info
• Up officials will be provided. Teams need to provide 1 LINE judge
• Warm up balls and carts also provided
• A minimum of 4 teams per session
• Teams play at least 4 matches per session
• Option to sign up for double header matches per night
• Minimum of 5 players per team registered for 4v4
• Players rotate like rec ball (server rotates out and comes in next rotation)
• Winning teams after round robin results will receive prizes
• No numbers or jerseys required but jerseys or similar outfits recommended
• Fun team cheers and fun team names recommended
Mom/Dad League Info
• This league is designed to get younger players “playing the game.”
• Players are THE ONLY SERVERS.
• Servers may serve from anywhere on the court,but move back with each consecutive serve until they reach the 12s serving hash mark.
• Parents - NO BLOCKING-NO HITTING (spiking). Your role is to keep the ball in play, and at this level, that is going to score your team points!
All individual players (or families) must be registered for the first date of the month playing.
Register at www.NebraskaONE.com select Register, then “leagues”.
For the mom/dad division, register your daughter for that division parent is INCLUDED in price.
Finalize your TEAM registration by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
5 player names on the team:
Which session: May, June, or July, or multiple?
1 match per night ($40) or 2 matches per night ($75).
Registration deadline: 10 days prior to 1st date of your session or until full!
Your schedule will be emailed out 1 week prior to the start of each session.